POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! : Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 26 Nov 2001 16:42:43
Message: <MPG.166cc7f7229a258989a63@news.povray.org>
> > >met each other around the table of a
> > > noisy bar (damn football !).
> >
> > I'll forgive you just because you're talking about French football... ;)
>
> No, I meant rugby (american football), it was england vs south africa.
> (But, personnally, I don't like football at all, any kind, anywhere).

<choking noise>  Rugby = American Football?!?!?!?

<Shudder>  I suppose I'd better point this out before somebody who likes
the game does it more forcefully.  Rugby bears *very* little relation to
American football except for the general shape of the ball and the fact
that you can pick it up in your hands.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.